Friday, January 29, 2016

Warning of a Great Catastrophe This Year



It is with a very, very heavy heart and tears in my eyes that I write this message. Just a few days ago I finished reading Jonathan Cahn's book, "The Mystery of the Shemitah", and the Lord through it confirmed to me that this is the year of a great catastrophe hitting the USA. In the September-October period the solar storms that I have been warning about since 2009 are going to happen and many parts of this nation will be without electricity, electronics, automobiles and other means of transportation. Food and water supplies will be non existent. Banks will be closed and there will be no access to the money in banks, nor will credit and debit cards work in those areas of this nation hit by the solar storms. There will not be electricity to heat homes during what will be a long and very cold winter. THIS IS VERY, VERY SERIOUS, MY FRIENDS!!

As I had written before, when the solar storms hit they will blind our satellites and Russia will use this opportunity to hit our nation with a nuclear attack causing Obama to surrender this nation to the Russians. New York City WILL BE HIT BY A NUCLEAR MISSILE. What other cities will be hit by missiles or solar storms I do not know. One thing I do know is that Texas will be a safe place during that time.

I implore all of you to be in deep, deep prayer in the coming months to know what God wants each of you to do before this catastrophic event hits. I cannot tell you what to do, only the Lord can.

THIS IS A PROPHETIC WORD FROM THE LORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment