Saturday, March 13, 2021

Earthquakes

 For several months now I have felt an urging to warn of a swarm of earthquakes that I feel are coming very, very soon, but I didn't want to post about them until I was more certain. But this morning the thought came to my mind once again and I know it was from the Lord. Where in this nation they are going to hit and when I do not know, but I do know they will come very, very soon. They are part of the great shaking that God is sending upon this nation - not only a spiritual shaking but also a physical one - and part of His judgment as well for a nation that has told Him He is not wanted here any more. But I don't believe that the great quake that will literally split this nation in two is coming just yet, that is still a little ways off.

I remember that David Wilkerson had said some years ago that they would start in Japan first and then proceed to the USA. Last month Japan had a 7.3 quake. Japan has minor quakes several times a month but they are getting stronger lately. 

God has warned and warned this nation but we haven't listened. He was absolutely infuriated when so few people showed up at Jonathan Cahn's Repentance Gathering in DC in September, and His patience and mercy have run out. Now that the evil party, the Democrats, are in complete control the USA will plunge into the abyss of darkness quickly.  I remember in the months preceding the election that Biden said several times that the election was about the soul of this nation. He was correct, now the soul of this nation is as dark as coal.

No comments:

Post a Comment