Friday, April 2, 2010

Thank You!

This is not a prophetic message from the Lord, it is a personal message from my heart. I just want to thank all of you who have sent words of support and encouragement since I began this blog last year. Many of those messages have touched my heart very deeply, especiallly the ones in which people tell me how the Lord led them to this site and how it has changed their lives, how it has challenged them to get closer to the Lord and begin to prepare for the horrors that God is about to unleash upon this nation. I have also been touched by the number of people who have asked to be included on my mailing list for the blog.

When the Lord had me begin this blog in March of last year with the prophetic message "The Destruction of the USA", I had no idea how people would be led to the site to read it. The Lord had me post it on a number of so-called "Christian  forums" where the responses were unbelieveably negative and hostile. But I guess that enough people saw it and believed in the message, that they began to follow my blog and to send it to their friends. I have no idea how many people actually follow it now, but I have received responses from people literally all over the world. 98% of those responses are positive, are encouraging, are supportive and are confirming. I never in my wildest dreams expected anything like this. It has truly been humbling and heart-warming to know that the Lord has used this site to reach so many people so that they can draw closer to Him and prepare for what is coming very, very quickly upon this nation.

A prophet doesn't need people confirming the words the Lord gives him to speak - we speak them out of obedience to the Lord, regardless of the consequences. We expect opposition and attacks because most people won't listen. But it is comforting, encouraging and uplifting to hear from so many of you who tell me that the Lord has been speaking to you about the very things I've written about on my blog. It is nice to hear confirming voices. Thank you all!

8 comments:

  1. Cliff,
    Thank you for being obedient to the HOLY ONE. I look forward to your posts like a cool drink of water on a hot day. .... Steve Hollander

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, i am also thankful that i found this blog and your words from the Lord! I know it seems that most people do not believe anything is going to happen and they think all things will remain the same. Those of us that know the bible, know that is not true...we know there will be judgement and things will change drastically very soon....I get snubbed each and every time i try to have friends read about what is to come, however, i continue to try to reach them to look at things spiritually and get right with Jesus. Thanks again for your site and may God richly bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cliff, I'm glad to hear that you have received some positive feedback. We all need to be encouraged at times as the world grows darker every day. I know it must get frustrating and lonely at times sharing what God puts on your heart. In my own family, I am treated like I'm on hallucinogenic drugs when sharing what is coming, and it pains my heart because I'm not sure they will ever come around. Sometimes I feel God's Word is extremely hard to digest, especially knowing that God's judgement is soon to fall upon this land. But I'd rather have the hard truth than smooth lies and deception. Keep fighting the good fight of faith, Cliff. Your reward awaits you on the other side.

    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no doubt that the Lord led me to your website 6 months ago. You confirm what I feel the Lord telling me. When God woke me from my slumber a while back, I cried a thousand tears for being so mis-led all these years. And for all that is to come to the USA.

    Truly, may the Lord of peace keep us under his wings and pour his merciful spirit on all flesh.

    Again thank you for keeping this blog and sharing with God's people.

    blessings,

    Evie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cliff, I know about how rebellious people are, even people who called themselve "Christians". It's hard to find the true "Jesus Christ's follower". I have been trying to warn people in my country; Thailand, however they seems to be ignored. They were deceived already. I often feel sad and cry because they believe and behave against The Lord God.

    Keep working for Him, Cliff, and of course we are looking forward for the coming of Jesus Christ soon.

    Love in Him,
    Narda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cliff, you are truly anointed of the LORD. You are speaking His words PERFECTLY.

    Your words are truly from the LORD, because they bite like iron and lead people to godly sorrow, which leads to true repentance. Thank you for speaking ***His*** words.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Julie, I don't what to say to that except THANK YOU!! If the words the Lord gives me to write on my blog do indeed bring people to godly sorrow and true repentance, then I feel that I am doing the job the Lord wants me to do. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. As I type this, I am in tears. The Spirit has given me witness and allowed me to feel His Breath in the words you have been given in your blog messages.

    It is a great gift for anyone to be used by the Father for His glory, no matter how much or little He uses us and has us to do according to His Will.

    Those that profess themselves as wise, not needing to be corrected by the Word, are right with God according to their own works or beliefs, have for some time now, been turned over to their own devices.. Jesus came for the sinner to repent, not those who profess to be righeous (in their own eyes / reasonings)...

    I am eteranlly thankful for your voice that cry in the wilderness for others to make their crooked ways straight and that the Father in Heaven has drawn me to hear His words He has given unto you to say in these days...

    Troubling times ahead, but for those who are His, a time of purification, trial by fire... burning away of the chaff of temperal things to purify the gold and the silver of eternal things in preperation for the return of Son of God.

    ReplyDelete