Sunday, March 22, 2020

COVID - 19

2 Chronicles 7:14

14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

That is the answer to the coronavirus sweeping this nation.  



On another topic, although connected to this virus, in the first stimulus bill Pelosi and the evil democrats wanted to include funds to further help women wanting an abortion in this nation. I felt the rage of God inside of me when I heard this!!!  I was angry!!! And so was God!!! Fortunately, that provision was taken out of the bill. But there is no doubt in my mind that these evil servants of satan will try to have it included in the huge stimulus bill under consideration in the House today. If they do get it included then this nation better watch out !!!






No comments:

Post a Comment