Thursday, October 27, 2022

Some Of The Horrors Coming

 In January this year I sent this email to a good friend of mine. It is self explanatory and the Lord just put it on my heart to post it on my blog.

 I was just watching the movie "Midway", the 2019 production, and I thought that those men who fought in the war were once our heroes, men who had courage and bravery. They were true heroes who fought for the freedom of this nation. But then I saw civil war coming to this nation now - neighbor against neighbor, son against father, daughter against mother, husband against wife, and it brought tears to my eyes that we have sunken so low. It will be 10-15 years before it is really bad, but it is coming, something we have known for some time. I also saw that the Iranians will sneak a dirty bomb into the USA and blow up a stadium filled with people. I have seen this coming for some years but I never knew it would be the Iranians. I believe that it will happen very, very soon, probably within a year or two.

3 comments:

  1. With the mass illegal invasion the Biden/Harris administration is intentionally letting happen, it’s hard to imagine we have much time left before some terrorist group smuggles something in and blows something up. President Trump (I still call him my President) in one of his recent campaign speeches said he believes the invasion count since Biden took over is around 13 million (he would be in the know) – not the three million the brainwashing PC news media likes to spout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been out of the USA for the majority of the time for the last ten years. The media and the news is different overseaas than in the USA in regards to what is happening globally. There is so much wrong.. Been watching how things have been unfolding since at least from the Reagen administration. It is looking like the United States is in its twilight, right after the sun has set below the horizon and the sky is slowly darkening. It will not be much longer. There is so much that is wrong, so much that has gone down the slippery slope. The USA has become a 3rd world nation with a 1st world military, and it is accelerating and spreading nationwide, and most have not noticed this, like the frog in the pot of water and the water is about to boil, but the frog isnt aware yet but it can not move anymore because the muscles are paralysed by eing slowly cooked. When the frog goes to use them it will be too late, just like the masses who are unaware the predicament of the current situation and it is when does the hammer fall, because it is in the air now and it is swinging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I now believe, being witnessed in my spirit, the point of no return for the United States has been reached. Now it is just a matter of time, as the decree has gone forth, and we see the execution of the judgement. Put your house in order and secure yourself in TMH.

    ReplyDelete